Compare The Networks understand the importance of a high level of service but we also appreciate things don’t always work out the way you wish. All complaints are taken very seriously and we pride ourselves on dealing with complaints with the importance you deserve.
How Is A Complaint Raised?
A complaint can be raised through the following channels;
- Phone – 01743 598025
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Customer Services, Compare The Networks, Suite 2 Haughmond View, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, SY2 6LG
What Do You Need?
Before we can begin to investigate your complaint, we will require specific information from you.
- Your name and account number
- Mobile Phone Number and Email Address
- A summery of your issue, the more detail the better.
What Happens After Initial Contact?
Compare The Networks will investigate all issues and will try to find a resolution within a promised time scale. If any delays occur, we will contact you to let you know.
In the unlikely event that your complaint will not be settled, you have the right to take the complaint to an alternative dispute resolution scheme, subject to their eligibility criteria.
We will supply you with the relevant details within 7 working days once requested.